Checking In

Stress is not something any of us like feeling, but it happens every once in a while, when the world is too overwhelming for your inner fortress. This has been one of those weeks where the wrecking ball has been battering my walls. I am tired, annoyed, conflicted and anxious. But I am alive, so just thought you should know that.

My life is on hold at the moment, including vacation, but will let you know when it starts back up. In the meantime, I am going to be an aunt within the next few days, and I have a high school reunion in a week's time. Both events remind me constantly that I am no longer a young and untainted spring chicken, but they also remind me that the passage of time brings wisdom, maturity, beauty and grace, and the right decisions will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but not your rubbish or it will get trashed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger
 
Life in Heels and Flip Flops © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects