X Marks the Spot

Yesterday I did not feel like going to the gym but after my awesome roti lunch, I decided that a workout was mandatory. So I went home, and dug up my P90X DVD. It was just this week I told a friend that the DVD workouts don't work for me for a variety of reasons, including the fact that my personal tv is in my room and there is no space so I would have to bump peeps out of the family room, which is hard cause someone is always at home. Then coming home usually means I see the couch or the bed and my body responds by shutting down...usually within minutes.

But the stars were all aligned yesterday and noone was home and I was not that tired. Soo...it was time to X.

Well, I am here typing so I did not die, but it was hard. The up side was that they were tired too. I liked that the dude used a couple of real people, not gym hard bodies, but regular guys in the workout. So they were breathing just as hard and sweating just as much as I was and I saw dude in the back stealing some breaks, which I am not ashamed to say, I did too. For my very first time X-ing, I thought I did pretty damn good.  But muscle confusion is an undertstatement. More like muscle crucifixion. But it was a good 60min workout and it was another good way to mix up the physical activity.

I really would love something decadent for dinner - something involving cheese and pasta maybe - but seeing that I could not make it off the bed to hit the gym this morning, and I am also under the weather and most likely not working out for the next couple of days, I will have to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but not your rubbish or it will get trashed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger
 
Life in Heels and Flip Flops © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects