Speaking legs

Last evening I braved the chill, rain and sure pneumonia to meet Cat at Sadler's Wells Theatre to catch Tanguera, the tango musical. It was worth every sneeze, every sniffle and every cough I am fighting this morning. It was mesmerising,  beautiful, provocative and totally enjoyable. A story told primarily via legs and no words. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I would recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity to see it. Thanks to the lovely Cat for such a treat!!!

Cat and I had also gone to see Sweet Charity earlier in my vacation, which was also quite good. I love the theatre, good theatre that is.

I have been really craving a Trini roti though. It's been too long since I had some proper curry. I even dreamt about it last night so I may take the train to get it. There is no price I would not pay today for a dhalpuri.

Tanguera teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but not your rubbish or it will get trashed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger
 
Life in Heels and Flip Flops © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects