Shaken, not Stirred

I would like to thank my friend, Nats for sending me this when I needed some inspiration and guidance. The Robert Fritz quote really really resonated with me and I shared this with a colleague today as well and she also thought it was quite powerful. It helped me make a big decision recently cause sometimes we put things off out of fear of the unknown, out of circumstances that we may think are unassailable, but nothing is impossible if we really want it to be possible. I thought I would share my choicetini with you too and share the love and the wisdom which was shared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but not your rubbish or it will get trashed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger
 
Life in Heels and Flip Flops © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects