Fat Jeans Nightmare

Too fat for my fat jeans
So as it was Friday, I pulled out a pair of jeans to wear to work yesterday. I did not want to wear the regular jeans because I find them too short when I wear my heels and then, lately, it has been causing some serious muffin top. So I decided, since noone cares, I would wear my "fat jeans". You know, the not-tight, not-fitted jeans a woman owns for crises like PMS-related bloating and some weight gain. These jeans are so big that after I bought them I had to have them taken in.

Yesterday, I almost could not get them on!!!

That is all I am going to say about this. I am meal planning again this morning and you bet your life, I will be getting stuff for soup and salad next week. I was too tired to go hit the walking trail this morning - it was a hard week but I am back on the beat from tomorrow. This was the last straw - the fat jeans debacle - but if this was what I needed to get my fat ass back in motion, so be it. If only to make myself feel happy again as well, cause right now, I'm not.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, momma. I don't have any doubt in my mind that you'll get back on that horse and feel good about yourself again in no time. Because that's really what it's always about, isn't it? We want to feel good and sexy in whatever we put on. You'll get there; I'm always inspired by you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, but not your rubbish or it will get trashed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger
 
Life in Heels and Flip Flops © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects