|Stannis Baratheon and his sorceress|
I had been counting down to this night for monthssss, and then earlier this week, came to a devastating realisation - I did not have HBO. lol.
I was so caught up with work that I still did not have HBO as of 1pm today. Thank God for 24/7 customer service. I will no doubt disconnect this package at the end of Season 2 but until then...
|King Joffrey - a bit like Herod, a bit like Hitler - a terror|
The best moments of this premiere episode:
- The introduction of Stannis - Well cast, and long awaited.
- Robb and Grey Wind, vs Jamie - How the tables have turned, The boy conquers the mighty Lannister, and his dire wolf, huge and brooding, almost eats Jamie's face off.
- The slap heard around the kingdoms - Joffrey is a twat, and Cersei exercised her motherly right to discipline the twat, at much risk to herself
- The Roberticide- How else can you call the slaying of King Robert's bastard children across the realm? Awful but makes for captivating television
- Tyrion - By far, the best character, and always a joy to watch.
- The eye candy - Of course, the Stark boys are still hot. Duh.
Can't wait for next week!!